"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."

"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."
-Henry Miller, American Author

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rome Weekend with AIFS: According to Elizabeth M.

      



The Colosseum in all its amazing glory! I wish I could have explored the bottom area.

The Colosseum from another view, although it was pouring rain most of the tour, I still had an amazing amount of fun seeing it for the first time!

I loved this hallway, and I thought that the water made it a look pretty fancy. :)

TREVI FOUNTAIN! I felt like I was watching Lizzie McGuire all over again! Hehehehe.

I thought this statue looked great in this light! Our awesome tour guide gave us an explanation of what it was, I believe a scroll rolling down, but unfortunately I can't remember the whole story.
And last but not least, the Basilica that we entered after our tour. It was so colorful inside that I couldn't help but to take a photo! :)





No comments: